Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Yeah!!!!

I am SO happy because today my Cousin got to come over and maybe(if I'm lucky) she will get to stay until Sunday afternoon. To top it all off my friend Rachel gets to spend the night! I am very, ever so exited! Also today I got (had) to go to IKEA. I wish that I didn't go but I had a some fun. If you've ever been to IKEA then you would know that it is a home decoration store and around the store they have little for show houses to display their products. Rachel, Savannah, and I all went in the "houses" and played house but only for a few minutes because then the store got busy and it felt very awkward and so we stopped. It was weird, but fun. So now you know what to do if you get bored in IKEA!
Thank You very much for you time,
Hannah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment