Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Scariest Dream Ever!!!!!

I just woke up from the scariest dream I have ever had.

It all started when we realized that a huge wave was about to destroy where we were standing! We tried to get out, and luckily did. It was jammed! Then outside, we didn't know what to do. "I'm going to the car for my wallet. Do you want to save something?" I had my bag on and said, "I'm just trying to save myself! But OK." So we ran over there. I have a stuffed bear named parka, and in my dream I pulled out five parkas from the front seat pocket. We put all this stuff in a trash bag, and then we saw a plane. We were running for our lives! My legs HURT. When Brooke and my Mom stopped in the sand box, I screamed "Don't stop! Go!" but my Mom pointed that the plane was already gone. It seemed to be coming back. She said it was. But it didn't! and it wouldn't for another 45 minutes! "That's too long!!" I screamed. The road was packed and there were explosions. I asked my Papaw what they were, he said "There's so many cars their just bombing them." We had no choice but to try to drive to Arkansas. "Do you have a gas mask? If so, put them on." for some reason I did, I was going to ask how it looked, but I couldn't with it on. We drove into the street....







                                                STOP!


My dream is over.



Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment